hmm today busy day went out with xiangning and esther, had lunch and walked about in jurong east area. happy birthday to su phei! whom i doubt would be reading this, and who just came back from malaysia, who already finished her a levels a long time ago, and who already got her a level results. 4 As. how about that! she got 4 As! straight as. super good. congratulations to her.
went to veron's blog omg. yes. jay chou's new album came out! i want i want i want! anyway. ya. veron's blog! his songs! his mv!! damn good damn good damn good!! the qian li zhi wai is so touching!!omg..i nearly nearly cried. the yedediqizhang is super super super good. it's so exciting! it's damn good. i spent so much time trying to figure out how to post the video on my blog, i even stupidly went to sign up for a youtube account. finally i gave up and asked the genius, andrew. and guess wat. i found out. it's so easy.
see? i think this one's damn good. it's so interesting and mysterious. and yup.
haha. nxt time got chance i'll post the qianlizhiwai one. :)
ok! have a gd nite everyone!
♥reflected @ 10:45 PM
REFLECTIONS
I sit and cry thinking of all the regrets
How life seems to be always unfair.
I move on putting any dreams away
Hoping that I'll find them come some rainy day.
No matter how tired and weary
I will walk on.