Sunday, April 17, 2005 ♥
Zixian, thanks a lot of your encouragement always. Luv ya.
Yesterday had guitar from 8.40 to 4 plus. And we went out for lunch. Suddenly it started raining. After waiting for quite some time outside Fairfield primary, we decided to run in the rain back to school. To our greatest dismay, we found the back gate locked. The guys all managed to climb over the gate, but I couldn’t. so in the end had to run with Tania and Joanne again in the rain back to the front gate.. grr. Stupid. Got ourselves wet.
Went out with hailin, yen nee and andy for dinner at jurong point. Saw alpphenyl there too.
My brother will be going for ns this coming Friday…
On Tuesday, dad bought me and sis each a handphone. Which shocked me.
Had always been thinking how I would feel when I finally get a handphone which seemed like everlasting fantasy to me. I thought I would be sort of like happy? But I felt shocked and guilty instead. I don’t feel I deserved it.
From tomorrow onwards I will have guitar everyday except Sunday until 28 april, our syf. On 30, I will have the Chinese drama competition. I don’t think I am up to the standard and not good enough to take the role. I have no time at all to go for rehearsals. I would be quite happy if they can find a replacement…
There is chemistry common test on Tuesday, and I feel that I won’t do well for it. I have lots of stuff to do, but have no time.
Forever rushing.
No time to breathe. Maybe I really am not working hard enough. After guitar syf and Chinese drama comp, I must concentrate on my studies.
Just had maths and gp tests. Didn’t do well for maths, hope I will at least pass gp. I am scared of gp. I hope I can do good during the promos this year. Don’t like that project work thing. I don’t even understand what the questions want. I don’t like group work too.
haiz.
♥reflected @ 1:56 PM