<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7521500?origin\x3dhttp://scalamonz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 01, 2005 ♥


Felicia …I am sorry…I said all the pple I noe are at nj basically becos, I could have entered nj with my mark (but not hci), wanted to go nj but didn’t go there. In other words, I would have probably seen a lot of you pple in nj. Wat I was trying to say is that most of the pple I noe, be it 4/3 pple, 2/3 pple, or 6R pple, are all in nj. Other than hci and so on. As compared to ac, I noe very little pple I can talk to in ac. So please don’t misunderstand ( u might be joking while you left that comment, but seriously, I made a mistake. I thank you for telling me, for I had indeed been so general and forgot abt toking abt the pple I actually noe in hci and other jcs.) –oops…I think I am sounding a bit too serious here…sorry….but please wat I am trying to say is true.
And oh yarh, just to inform zi xian, felz left a comment on my previous entry for you too.. go see it (in case you don’t noe)
Thank you fel, zx and joyce for your encouragements…
I am still hanging at the edge of the cliff….haiz.
This week is the end of the mass lectures, and the classes have been decided. I am still back in the same class, only a few pple got shifted out. And only about 3 to 5 new 2nd intakers. I didn’t feel anything when I saw the results on the notice board. I wasn’t relieved, happy or anything. Neither was I sad.
Yesterday there was guitar, and only about 7 to 9 new pple came to join. I hope when they heard of the coach fees and they will not run away… I might be quitting guitar after syf also, becos I got no money to pay for the fees… and I might be quitting acsian theatre also, becos currently I have nothing to do in mime, and I’m afraid that if there actually is something I have to be involved in, it will be very late and hectic…
Even though pearls do not count anymore, I still think that I should at least join something for fun…that means something I like… at first thinking of joining choir if I can, but after hearing how hectic it is, I’m afraid to. Then I was thinking of joining some recreational sports, like maybe tennis or badminton…. Then I was thinking of joining shooting, but have to pay for sedans member fee, becos we can only go there for training…which I think is troublesome and time-consuming….thinking of joining Chinese society…but haiz….
I was thinking of joining some Chinese drama competition, but then it clashes with guitar. Guitar syf is on april 28, tt drama thing is on april 30, but the practices clash. Now guitar has 4 practices a week…terrible……….
Haiz. Becos of guitar, I also have no chance to go and see other ccas.
Actually what I would have liked to join is touch rugby…but I noe mum will never ever allow. Becos of brother. I do understand.
Haiz.
Yesterday after guitar and when I was on my way home, I discovered I left a bag in the hub I forgot to take. I felt like knocking my head, how terrible I was, how useless I am. Luckily jonathan took that bag in case it’s somebody from guitar..and I managed to get it back.
This whole week had free lessons here and there, but I refused to my tutorials which even more terrible..on Tuesday I actually wanted to go and swim but it rained. I had wanted to swim since holidays and never had a chance….yesterday before guitar, after all the mass lectures ended, me and Joanne went running…3 rounds around the school….
I really hope I can lose at least 1 or 2kg…
I still envy the people who can laugh and smile every minute of the day. I just don’t know why I can’t. my mood is set on serious mode every time in school..only when I am totally relaxed, when I am not thinking clearly, then can I smile and be happy and stuff….
Haiz.
I have to do some serious work now. If not next week I will be in hot soup.
Oh yarh.
Happy April Fools’ day!
Happy Birthday to CHUN FONG, CHUN HONG and MEIXI !!!!!!!!!

♥reflected @ 7:42 PM


REFLECTIONS

I sit and cry thinking of all the regrets
How life seems to be always unfair.
I move on putting any dreams away
Hoping that I'll find them come some rainy day.
No matter how tired and weary
I will walk on.

PROFILE

scalamonz
26 years of life
rps.nhss.acjc.nus


TAGBOARD



LINKS

vita
twinSis
sabbie
joan
joey
4o3o4montage
seow
aneesa
tania
tilin
gabriel
veron
andrew
mel
LISTEN


REMEMBER
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
January 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
January 2014
March 2014
June 2014
July 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
July 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
March 2016
June 2016






CREDITS

Blogskins
Images:
.freedom.: =candymax @ DeviantArt
victorian ladies:featured Artist John P. O'Brien *freaky665 @ DeviantArt