Tuesday, February 08, 2005 ♥
Happy Chinese New Year!
Today we had the Chinese new year celebrations. Early in the morning, we had a mini party with the senior class, we brought chips and some pple made food and brought them to school. After that we went to watch the concert. The malay language society did a very good performance..haha, very funny. After went for drama meeting…oh gosh have to sell the Camelot tickets!!!
After that went back to nan hua. So happy to meet 4/3 pple! Said Happy Chinese New Year to teachers. Mrs Ong’s expecting in around May, Mr Teoh looks happier, Mrs Lim is still our nicest form teacher. Mr Chin is so much more tanner, and much more ‘proactive’ haha. We were all crowding around Mrs Lim, so ended blocking Mr Chin. So I ended up talking to him, haha he still remember 2/3..and eileen’s flabbergasted.
After that went with 4/3 pple eat at kfc. I went off to eat some less heaty food somewhere else, and when I went back to find them, I discovered them still eating….so slow? Haha.
Just came back from Chinatown. I found that it wasn’t as re nao as in the past.
Want to go to sleep liao, even though my sis says want to shou ye. Haha, my mum won’t allow lah.
Happy Chinese New Year !!!
Hey! I just read my blog and saw zixian’s comments. Sorry …I just got to see it.
Sorry to hear about your lost things…The teachers really caught pple doing tt..oh gosh! Hey, didn’t see you at nanhua. Think you pple from hc went there and left too early.
Hope to see you next week I think…at Mrs Lim’s place? Yup. Zixian, you’re right. You are the only one reading my blog and posting consistently. I am glad tt at least you’re still here. ;p heehee. Good luck for your mugging and home work stuff and your council!
♥reflected @ 10:23 PM