Saturday, January 29, 2005 ♥
On Wednesday, 26/01, went to swensons with og. Nearly vomited blood out. This is the first time I spent $12 on food. Nevermind. The important thing is that my ogls are so so NICEEEE!!!!! Thank you for being so nice ogls!!!
After eating, we sat there interrogating Yen nee and Andy. I don’t know if I am allowed to say this publicly, so I might as well not say anything. I don’t want to be said as gossipy.
Our ogls gave us each a soft toy thingy that can be attached to a pen or sort of, with a message inside. I got an elephant..so cute!! They also cut up the tarendis flag, giving each a piece so that in future we can fix it back…
Went for guitar practice without bringing my guitar..(-_-)||| , sat there with aipheng, also without guitar looking at the instructor teach.
Went back home try to follow up but could get no where.
Yesterday went to the Henderson old folks home for cip. School ended at 4.30, we waited for the bus and no bus came. So we decided to split into fours and take cabs. We walked so far away from school, and suddenly they called and said the bus’s here. So we waited at a bus stop for the bus and by the time we reached the home, it’s 6plus. Supposed to teach them how to make lanterns with red packets, we didn’t really noe how to….
Managed to some how..
Most of them speak Chinese, few English. Almost everyone spoke Cantonese, whereas since I am hokkien, dunno wat they saying. I heard from some one else frm class, tt they were complaining to each other about us. Apparently, they didn’t want us to be there and thought that they were forced to do those things.
Felt very heartbroken and useless when I heard that.
Went to balloon twisting workshop on Monday, only managed to teach us 2 styles, dog and rabbit. He asked us wat we thought abt the wk/shp, and spoke up frankly. Tt I thought it wasn’t worth $15. Then he decided to cut the price down to $8. Quite happy after that. Walked a few outside pple from the door to the sports complex, when they asked me where are the badminton courts. Felt very happy to lead them there.
Got 5 GP articles to do, a Chinese compo, and tutorials for maths, econs, chem., bio…
Tt’s a whole lot. Have bio test on Monday.
Haiz….
i hav a disgusting pict here:
♥reflected @ 4:41 PM