Tuesday, January 04, 2005 ♥
Heyo!
School's here!
I got posted to acjc.Oh yarh, my mistake, not camp. just orientation. Whereas my sis got 3 day camp on wed to frid.
Tired man.
Ac not bad, i Like most of the people there.
I belong to a group called Terendis. And our ogl is so nice, Grace and U-jin. U-jin was born in Hawaii but is the mixed blood of British and Chinese ba. He is so cute, so nice!!!Haha.
My group has people from Indonesia, Vietnam and China. The two Indonesian and Vietnamese are Chinese, but don't noe chinese. But because Andy(the Vietnamese) looks quite a lot like Alex, i kept on speaking Chinese to him, and after that, he looks at me strangely, then i knock my own head.Terrible ..haaha.
I'm so tired, the orientatio lasts for one whole week and there are so many dirty mass games. want to sleep..have to wake up early too. School ends so late! 4.30! Got cca after that then even worse!
TT's all for today!
♥reflected @ 7:56 PM