Friday, July 16, 2004 ♥
I nearly forgotten, but alas I did not! Hahaa..
GOttA InTrOdUcE mYsElF...
This is Year 2004 (duh?) and I am now Sec 4. This year, Me am going to have to face the Prelims and GCE Cambridge 'O' Level Examinations! (ahhh!) I hope to acheive all A1s....possible?
My Profile....
Nickname: Scalamon (as created by Crystal aka pingu)
D.O.B: 13-11-1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Favorite Hobby: Reading Books
Fav Authors: Sidney Sheldon, Jude Deveraux, Danielle Steel, Marian Keyes bla bla
Fav Movies: Troy, The Last Samurai, Matrix Trilogy, Miss Congeniality etc...
Fav Singers: Jay Chou, FIR, Celine Dion, Clay Aiken, The Corrs, Stefanie Sun, ...
Fav Drink: Green Tea
Fav Colour: Light Pink
A Word Can Mean A LoT!...
Heya pple, I love to have friends. Friends as in real true friends. Friends you can talk to, really really talk to. Hate pple to betray me... but other than that, I used to be very fierce, but times have changed ....I aim to be as cheerful as I can...Always trying to look at the bright side of life...So pple, you see, I may be real cold upfront, I am still very re qing one ah!... ;P
Wish Everybody I noe Luck in O Level and Prelim!
To all 4o3o4 mons...
You pple Rawk~!!!
Yu Lin.
♥reflected @ 8:17 PM